Monday, September 29, 2014

PASSION PROJECT UPDATE

My project was originally about animal-human relationships, but after two days of research, I decided to change it to just extinction.  This is such a wide topic that I also am very passionate about.  So far, I have done lots of research.  I have found some very surprising facts.  Right now I do not have an exact plan for my project.  Probably a few more Fridays of research.  I think that I will focus on finding information first and then decide what is the best way to present it.  I want to make my presentation sort of like a Ted Talk, with a PowerPoint for assistance instead of just the main focus.  I will also add in some of my own opinions.  In the end, I hope to influence my classmates and also spread knowledge on my topic.
P.S. I know I used "I" a lot in this post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've decided to do a TED-style presentation and not rely on the words on slides. I can already tell this is going to be great and also super enlightening. Keep working hard, Claire!

    ReplyDelete