Friday, March 28, 2014

I just recently switched my topic from Primate Psychology to Animals in Space.   I was researching famous primates and came across one named Albert, who was the first monkey sent into space.  I soon found out that there were three more "Alberts" that came after, all of whom died while on  the expedition.  Before I knew it, I was looking up all kinds of animals who had traveled to space.  Nearly all of them died.  I found this very appalling.  Sending animals unwillingly into space is completely unfair.  So, I decided to do my project about that.
So far, I have only worked one Friday, but right now I have about 6 slides done.  I will try to use the rest of my time wisely to finish my project on time.
What I have left to do:
-research more about the "Albert monkeys"
-learn if people still send animals into space
-research health risks to animals
-learn about the space capsules

No comments:

Post a Comment